Sunday 18 September 2011

What goes around comes back around.


I gotta type this post fast cause I have to turn in soon otherwise I'm afraid that I would be late for school again tomorrow just like last Friday. I woke up at 7.45am LOL.

The picture above is my messy table. You might be wondering why is there two clocks on my table. The one on the left is for me to check the time when I wake up. I'll turn my head to the left and look at the time. While the other one is for me to check the time when I'm studying. LOL.

Then the green container (Or whatever you call that.) is for me to put my stationery. I know the first thing you see is that minnie mouse pen! :P The black cloth beside it is for me to do black magic. (Y) HAHAHA I'm just kidding! It's for me to wipe my phone's screen. :)

And then there's a tissue box and last but not least, my book rack. So this is my table. :) Is this post something more different than the usual? Hope this is interesting enough haha. :)

Which subject do you think I'm studying? I bet you'll think of Home Econs but nope, I'm studying Science! Hahaha.

By the way, iPhone has an application for Blogger! :D So now I would be updating my blog more frequently. :) I think I would update it for thrice a week? With this application, I don't have to wait for every Sunday to blog. ^^ (I can only use computer once a week if you didn't know that.)

So do visit my blog for frequent updates alright. :) Goodnight and Happy New Year to those students who can't wait to go to school tomorrow! Oh, and good luck to those who are still mugging for tests and exams. :)

I love my jacket. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment