Sunday 4 September 2011

Greater things have yet to come.









Hi there! It's finally September, and the holidays are here. I'm gonna make full use of this one week break. Have to study for the upcoming tests and exams. Got back my CA2 results and I've done very poorly, I failed 4 subjects and my work is not consistent at all. I must improve on those subjects that I'm weaker in and I mustn't fail any subjects in term 4.

Well, there are many things that I wanna blog about but I'll just post it separately. Went out with Yeechin on 29/8 and it wasn't my day. I was very unlucky. Should be meeting her at 11.30am but I was late for almost 1h 30mins. I'm so sorry about that omg. Went to Bugis and Tampines and all the things that I bought was !@#$%^&*. CRAP.

Shorts: Slightly torn at the side.
Bag: The thingy was also torn.
Shirt: The colour was different from what I saw from the shop LOL.

And, the button of the shorts I wore out dropped. (Some more it was the first time I wore it out. -.-) Having said that, I had to change to the shorts that I bought. (Which the side is torn.)  I really don't know what else to say on what happened to me. I was just unlucky.












The previous day (28/8), went out with the family together with other groups of people to Hay Dairies Goat Farm, Qian Hu Fish Farm and Kok Fah Technology Farm. :) It was a fun trip. I like the fish farm the most as I caught many fishes from there! Awesome.

Random: I think my phone is very boring. I did not jailbreak my phone neither do I play any of the games. Haha.


I've been reading a lot nowadays, hahaha no joke. I finally knew who is my favourite author and what type of books I like to read the most. Ever since I bought the novel on the day I went out with Yeechin, I've been reading it everyday. And I slept at 2am yesterday cause I was reading it LOL.

Spent my day at the airport (again) on Friday. Wanted to finish up my homework but I forgotten to bring it. Revised for Science but nothing seemed to be going into my mind so I gave up and decided to read book instead. Found a quiet spot at a corner and read for 2 hours. Can't believe I can do that HAHAHA.

Everyone go and read Dorothy Koomson's book go go go. :D Hahaha.

Next post will be on Teacher's Day celebration and Escape Theme Park which I went yesterday. Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment