Sunday 11 September 2011

Stop giving me false hopes.

Teacher's day celebration; 1/9/11.



It's hard to see people playing games like this in secondary school. ): 




Liek Zhong and I. He was at the same height as me when we were in P6 but now he has grown so tall! :o He's 172cm now omg I'm so short. 


Wu Tong and Guo Wei.










I don't know what was I doing LOL.














Teacher's day celebration was held at the parade square. #fail

Had class party half way and Meiling pulled me out of the class wtf. -.- She said she wants to go back to our primary school but going back at 9am was way too early. She was rushing and I told her it was too early for us to go back but she only realised that when we were at the bus stop. Seriously this is stupid.

We reached school at 9.30am and we had nothing to do. We were only allowed to go in at 1pm. Like what can we do?!? So I asked the students that were having recess to help me buy food and drinks and pass them to me through the side gate. Am I smart? ;) LOL. Since I was bored stiff and tired of waiting, I went to Yeechin's school.

After going to Yeechin's school,
Poi Ching → Playground slack → Yeechin's house → Home. :)

Escape Theme Park; 2/9/11.







Went to Escape Theme Park with Jingye, Congheng and Bryan. No pictures of Congheng and Bryan cause I put everything in the locker.

It was quite disappointing cause there were 2 rides that were closed. Kite flyer and Wet & Wild. We mainly went to the pirate ship, go kart and family coaster. Congheng and I even went into the haunted house, the others were afraid to go in. Hahaha. I'm so brave. (K actually I was screaming all the way. :P)

Congheng and Bryan left first while Jingye and I played till 6pm. Fun day spent with them. :)

PS. I'll do a post on my September holidays soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment