Tuesday 20 September 2011

Wish you were here.

Hello, I'm using the Blogger application to blog now. :) I think I've made friends with books cause I've been studying everyday. Gonna start studying after typing this post! I still owe my English teacher tons of homework. I'm just too lazy.

I think people have never thought of me studying. Cause their impression of me is 'slacker', 'the one who always sleep in class' and 'always use handphone during lessons'. Actually I haven't change the bad habit of sleeping and using handphone during lessons but I'm starting to pay more attention during lessons. LOL I hope that this is a permeant change, but not temporary.

Anyway, I went to Bedok Point yesterday with Kelly and Shiqi to study and slack. :) We had our lunch at Yoshinoya and we felt that the food is too expensive so we decided to write it on the feedback form. And when we were filling in our particulars, I wrote that I work as a prostitute. HAHAHA. Please don't take it seriously. :) It was really hilarious cause Kelly and Shiqi also wrote some other funny names after that. I only remembered that Kelly wrote that she work as a toilet bowl cleaner. LOL.

Yup so that's it. Tomorrow's plan is to study for 2 hours after school then go collect the stuffs that I ordered online and finally, tuition at night. I really hope to do well for EOY. ):

No comments:

Post a Comment