Saturday 22 October 2011

If only you knew how much I think about you.


I shouldn't have posted all the pictures at one go on the last post cause I have no pictures to post now. :\ So now I gotta post some of the pictures that were taken on Venise's birthday at NEX. You may have seen it on my Facebook but if you hadn't then these are the new pictures for you. :)

I'm now updating my phone to iOS 5, hope nothing goes wrong! I'm an iTunes/iPhone noob cause I don't know how to do backup and restore so that's the reason why I choose not to jailbreak my phone. What if everything in my phone just disappear? What am I going to do? Haha.


I've gotten back all my results and thankfully I passed all the subjects. :) I'm not really satisfied with the results of certain subjects though. Especially Science. The subject that I studied the most for yet the result sucks. I think I'm forever lousy in Science. ): From primary school until now my Science result is always ranged 50-60. Or sometimes even fail. Lol. There was only once or twice tyco I scored 60-70. But that was in P3/P4. I've never once in my life scored 75 and above for Science.


I'm very satisfied with my Higher Chinese result. :D I did not go for all the lessons which are on Tuesday as I went for badminton training. Before that, I even skipped one whole month of lessons. So I think I only went for around 5 lessons in total and it's EOY. I only started studying on the exam day itself in class during lessons. In the end I got 68 for it! That was so unexpected. :o Never mind if you think that the score is low cause to me, it's already considered very good. :) I improved 2 grades as compared to my MYE result. :D Does it shows that last minute revision works for me? Hahaha.


Another subject I'm satisfied with is Geography. :) I studied for it but somehow I forgot everything so the night before the exam I quickly went through all the chapters in the textbook. Amazingly I scored 70! Again it was last minute revision. :P I'm now wondering why the subjects that I'm not very good in turned out to be one of the better ones in EOY. Hmm.


Well, last minute revision for Literature was useless cause I was distracted. Anyway, I thought I'm gonna fail Home Economies but I passed it. :D The most disappointing subject is Maths. I could have gotten an A1 if I checked carefully.

In the previous post I mentioned that "I was busily preparing for EOY". Now I think that I have to combine both 'revising in advance' and 'last minute revision the night before exam' together as that works for me. At least revising in advance let me know what the topics are about so it helps to shorten the time taken on understanding them when I do last minute revision. And the things I revised always stays in my mind until the next day so it's just awesome. HAHA.


My parents are to go for the meet the parents session. Hopefully the teachers won't complain too much about me. If they're gonna talk about my results, I improved. So what are they gonna say? Praise me? Lol that's impossible. But if it's regarding my behavior, then gg.com cause I think they're gonna tell my mum about me always using handphone in class and not paying attention. LOL good luck to me.

P.S. I just finished downloading iOS 5, it's awesome! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment