Monday 24 October 2011

I was enchanted to meet you.

Elephants! HAHAHA. 

Hello. :) School will be ending in three days' time, to me it's both good and bad. The good thing is that I can have more free time while the bad things are I'll not be able to get allowance = no savings, I'm gonna miss my friends and for sure I'll get bored at home so I'll eat & eat & eat to kill boredom = I'll gain weight omfg. So I think it's better to go to school haha!


Saw the draft result slip today. The F9 is the first F9 I've gotten and it's my CA2 Higher Chinese result. As I previously mentioned, I skipped many of the lessons so I did not do the homework and I missed a lot of tests and that's why I got such a low mark. ): My mum's gonna kill me when she sees it.

Oh and somehow I think I already knew what the teachers are gonna say to my mum during the meet the parents session. The comments that they wrote about me in the result slip said that I have to pay more attention to the school rules especially when it comes to the school uniform. So it'll be on my attire. Is my attire really that bad?!


Just found the two pictures which are taken two weeks' back I think! Haha. 

Zoon Shang's pathetic phone. 


Hate my current fringe, it's so long. Gotta trim it soon. 

I really regretted not studying hard after the June holidays. No wonder I did so badly for CA2. I must say that I was damn slack at that time. But luckily I 'woke up' in September and started studying. LOL. Otherwise I really can't imagine how bad my results will be for now. The chances of going to N(A) stream or retain will be very high.

Omg LOL I just realised that my L1R5 for MYE was the same as CA2. Which means that both my MYE and CA2 results were equally lousy. LOL. Wow then this time round I think I really did well. I improved so much. Heh. I'll definitely drop Higher Chinese next year and hopefully I can score an A for Chinese so my results would be better. (But if the other results deprove then also no use ley HAHA.) Okay I must work hard!


Sometimes I really wonder what's wrong with the people in this world nowadays. Perhaps you've heard about this tragic news. A toddler in China was killed in a hit-and-run and she was ignored by 18 passer-by! Why were they so heartless? How can they just watch her bleed and not do anything to it? They're so cold hearted.

And there was a man who was burned alive! Why isn't there anyone helping him? What has he done to deserve all these? Maybe he has done something really bad but they can't just burn him alive right! Can't they see how helpless he was? The people there can even video tape it down, but why can't they just help him? So many people were watching and passing by yet none of them cared. Just a get life man. I hope that those bastards will be punished. Whatever they're doing, God is watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment