Saturday 15 October 2011

Ending is the new beginning.

I haven't been blogging for almost a month as I was busily preparing for EOY. Goodgirl98. :P Now that it has finally ended, I'm starting to get bored cause I've got nothing to do at home as we don't have to go to school on the marking days.

The exam was quite okay except for Home Economies. I studied for every subject except for Home Economies so I think that's the only subject that I find it hard. We will be getting back our results on Tuesday, really hope that the efforts I have put in will be paid off.

And I want to go shopping! I wasn't allowed to go out and shop for the past one month so I only shopped online. ): By the way I noticed that many shops are having sale now! Hahaha awesome. I must go to H&M during the holidays. :D

Now it's time for many overdue photos! Only the last picture two was taken on Thursday. Hahaha. I'm so hungry now ok can byebye.








































































No comments:

Post a Comment