Sunday 29 January 2012

I'm fourteen!

Yesterday was my birthday, Venise, Tzehui, Huiping, Lingling, Diane, Yeechin, Jingye, Junwen, Mingwang, Bryan and Kokhao came over and we had bbq, which was a super fail one. But we had no choice cause the function room was booked by MY MUM, for her friends. 

So we ordered pizza (thanks Bryan for the treat) and we went up to my house to eat and play cards. Then after singing the happy birthday song... My face became cake face. Thank you for the birthday bash. Slices of cake everywhere. Luckily YC helped to mop the floor. Watched tv and had satay after that. Ermmm yeap that's all. 

Thanks to those who came and thanks for all the presents and wishes. :) I really want to say something here but I guess it's not safe anymore cause my mum stalks me. -.- 


A very interesting present... 

No comments:

Post a Comment