Sunday 15 January 2012

Shopping.

I'm finally blogging. :) Do you miss me? I know you do. Hahaha. Most probably I'll only blog once or twice a week due to school. Sigh, I just don't feel like going to school. I really wonder what made me liked going to school when I was in Sec 1. HAHA ok la it was because someone motivated me. 

Went to Orchard with mum and bro yesterday to shop for CNY clothes. :) The only advantage of shopping with mum is that she'll help to pay everything. LOL. So here are what I bought cause Tzehui wanted to see. There's actually two more tops but I'm lazy to take pictures, haha. 

I know I could hardly get a chance to wear wear this in Singapore but whatever I still can wear it when I go overseas and I think it's very comfortable. And it looks waaaaay better in real life. 

The pair of shorts I bought. The quality of my webcam sucks so I took this picture from the net.

No comments:

Post a Comment