Tuesday 31 January 2012

Life's better without you.

Random photos:

I've decided to do a post since today's the last day of January. January has been a long and tiring month for me. I fell sick twice this month. Worse still, one of it was during CNY. It was terrible cause I couldn't go visiting (=no angpaos), I couldn't eat bwa kwa, pineapple tarts and all those heaty food and my high fever was like 39°C for 3 days straight so I was like a half dead person. Lol.

So that was also how my CNY was like. How was yours? And I think the most memorable event that took place this month was my birthday, hahaha. Well there's nothing much I could recall, everyday's just about school, about me complaining how much I hate going to school. I hope February would be a more interesting month and things will go by smoothly. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment