Saturday 7 January 2012

I wish I could read people's mind.


School has started and I'm glad that the first week of school has finally ended. This is only the first week of 2012 and I already felt that 2012 is not going to be as good as 2011. Sigh. I miss 2011 so much.

Going to school sucks. There're new school rules and school is getting stricter. The teachers are checking on my attire everyday. Lessons were more boring than last year. I hope things will get better.

This year's Sec 1s are really rude and disrespectful. So what if they're smaller in size and cuter? THEY'RE RUDE. Don't judge them by their apperence. They're just devils in disguise. I don't mean last year's Sec 1s were polite or what but I think we were better than them. #justsaying

I'm eating this energy bar everyday cause I want to lose weight LOL. But anyway it doesn't taste nice.

If you've been following me on Twitter (follow me if you haven't! haha), I tweeted about wanting to get a pair of Vans right? So I went to the Vans warehouse sale with Venise and Tzehui and Tzehui and I got a pair of Vans at $19 only!! It was $50 off the original price! SO CHEAP HAHA. 

No comments:

Post a Comment