Saturday 2 July 2011

Accept.


There's a new transferred student from China and he is sitting in between Mingxuan and I. We had to translate and explain those English words that he doesn't understand for him and yeah, we had a hard time. I tried my best speaking to him in fluent mandarin but obviously I couldn't. He even said that my Chinese is lousy and he had never seen such a person before. K fine, he would only be in Singapore for 2 months and hopefully my Chinese would improve after communicating with him everyday in school. But currently I have difficulties doing that. ._.

One of the worst thing that happened in my life: my phone was confiscated by the vice principal. And I told my parents that it was confiscated by the teacher so I made a big mistake. I made things so complicated and also made myself afraid to go home. -_- Never mind, now that I have gotten back my phone, I will never use it in class again. (Actually I doubt so.) Surprisingly I managed to survive without phone for 2 days. But the reason is because I still have iTouch at home and also I used Juhee's iPhone everyday to go on the Internet. LOL.

Have been going home at around 6pm+ everyday. Monday: Went to Shiqi's house with Kelly and Huihui. Tuesday: Watched Youth Day concert rehearsal and played basketball after badminton training until 7.20pm. :D Wednesday: Learned to solve the rubiks cube but failed. Thursday: Learned to solve the rubiks cube again for 3 hours and failed again. (People who taught me wanted to vomit blood.) Friday: Played basketball and slacked. I think if my life continues like this, I would be dropping to normal academic stream next year. Aiya but do you think I care?! HAHAHA.





No comments:

Post a Comment