Monday 4 July 2011

Freedom.


I love today. My family went to Malaysia and the feeling is like the whole word is mine. It was damn shiok lor hahaha. No one would be controlling me. Ok la actually it's quite disappointing cause they didn't intend to bring me there. But frankly speaking, I'm glad that they didn't bring me there cause I don't like to be with them. And now I have freedom muahahahaha.


So I went out with Yeechin and shopped at bugis street for the whole day. I don't have to worry about anything except for having not enough money. LOL. I saw many things that I like and finally I decided on what to buy. Was suppose to watch Transformers with Mingxuan and Weijie today but it was cancelled.

There's quite a number of movies that I wanna watch. Transformers: Dark Of The Moon, Mr. Poppers Penguins, X-Men: First Class, Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows Part 2, Monte Carlo. Hopefully I would be able to watch all of them. But currently I'm broke, so I must start saving up. Furthermore I spent all my money today! Anyway that's all for today. Bye!




Feel like slapping my face?! HAHAHA. 

No comments:

Post a Comment