Thursday 7 July 2011

Lies.


Watched Morte Carlo with Juhee and Andrea yesterday. It was an awesome movie, I really enjoyed it. I wouldn't mind to watch it again, cause it is really worth it. :) I'm starting to like Selena Gomez after watching the movie, hahaha. She's so pretty.





Mervin.

The pictures were taken at Tampines Safra, after badminton training on Tuesday. Cindy and I went to the mini playground for children aged 3-8 years old to play. LOL. And Jason took those pictures of us there and uploaded them on Facebook. I was trying to squeeze myself onto the slide, and I did it. HAHAHA. It was childish but fun. ;)

Badminton training again tomorrow at the same venue. Would be going to Jodi's birthday party on Saturday and also watching Transformers/Mr Poppers Penguins before that with Jason and -I don't know who else-. I used up my prepaid again and I have many texts that I have yet to reply. ): I wanna top up my phone soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment