Tuesday 9 August 2011

Back to the past.

Gonna write on the 'leaf' one day! 

Can't doubt that yesterday was an awesome day. Went back to my primary school together with Ming En, Zheng Yan, Mei Ling and Jodi after the national day celebration and met up with my primary school friends. :)  We went in by the side gate and surprisingly no one stopped us. ;)

Dashed to the school hall once I entered the school to see if anymore students are around but unfortunately all the students were dismissed. Went down to the canteen and saw many people from 6G'2010. Chatted with them but when they said they wanna find the teachers, I was like !@#$%^&* NO I DON'T WANT!

So I bought food then Zheng Yan and I went to walk around the school. The school has changed quite a lot. The walls at the classroom block were all repainted so now the school looks damn new and more colourful. Haha.

Went to the canteen and I ate again. HAHAHA I know I eat a lot, but the food is just too nice! After spending around an hour in the school, Yeechin finally told me that the 6F people are all outside. So I went out to meet them and I was so happy to see all of them again! Saw Cindy, Amanda, Yeechin, Janice, Chongwen, Viola, Kimberly, Shiyou, Renhao and some people from other classes. :D

Soon, Mr Goh came out and chatted with us. :) Went to Tampines Mall to have lunch together with Cindy, Amanda, Yeechin, Viola and Janice after taking pictures. :) Slacked at open plaza then Yeechin and I went to Popular, had gongcha and lastly we went to Tampines 1. Went home from there after that. :)

I really had a great day with them. Now I can't wait for the teachers' day to arrive.






Cindy, Amanda, Viola, Yeechin, Janice and I. 

Yeechin and I. 

Me and Viola. 

Cindy and I. 

Janice and I. 

Shiqing and I. 

Me and Viola.

Me and Amanda.




Amanda, Cindy, Janice, Janelle, Viola, Yeechin and I.


First cup of gongcha in my life. Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment