Sunday 21 August 2011

The life of a pig.


Went to East Coast Park with Kelly and Shiqi yesterday. :) Met them at Tampines Mall and we went to Tampines 1 to take neo prints cause the machine at Tampines Mall was under maintenance. Took bus from Bedok Interchange to East Coast Park after that. Found a spot, left our things there and we went to the shore to play. :) It was very windy and sunny and I couldn't maintain my hair and my face so every picture taken was like !@#$%^*

Soon, Shiqi and Kelly's ex-classmates came. Then Kelly and I borrowed their bikes as we wanted to get a drink but we're lazy to walk. Hahaha. So we chatted, played for awhile more and went back with a deep cut on my toe. LOL.












That was how we ate when we forgot to take spoon. LOL. 







OMG HE LOOKED INTO THE CAMERA! HAHAHAHA.




Look at the two wall posts on my Facebook. Seriously, I need to be on a diet. I'm getting fatter and fatter each day and I can sense that I would be overweight very soon if I continue eating. I'm really too fat, this is unacceptable. I hope I could earn a living by selling fats to others. If so, I would sell it at a high price and by then I would be a billionaire. But I think I would rather donate my fats to those who needs it. Especially the kids in South Africa. They're all so skinny. Hahaha this is just my imagination. Who the hell in this world wants my fats! I believe the kids in South Africa would prefer food to my fats.

I don't want to be like this omg. 

Saying all these is pointless, all so unrealistic. I must have determination. I must say NO when somebody offers me food. I must exercise more. I must lose weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment