Monday 8 August 2011

Unsure of your own feelings.

LOL I think my brother's smile is damn fake. 

Hi, I'm gonna start off this post with pictures of my brother and I. We camwhored on last Sunday. ;) There's actually a lot more pictures, but I'm just too lazy to upload all of them. So I just chose some which I think that its quite okay.

Main focus: My brother. :) 

I've been really busy this week. Reaching home at around 6pm daily. This time round its not because I'm slacking or what. I have Higher Chinese lessons and CCA going on. Anyway I made a right choice by going home earlier on Wednesday after slacking in school for awhile with Andrea and Juhee. Took a break and finally I decided read a book. That's great, isn't it? :)

So currently I'm reading this book titled 'The gatecrasher'. I have no idea why I chose this book. It was a random pick. But I remembered I bought it last year. A few months before PSLE, and I was planning to read it to improve on my vocabulary and hoping to write a better composition - Stronger vocabulary and less grammar mistakes.

Haha, but who knows? I just dumped it at a corner of my room and I just found it recently. I've been keeping it for almost a year.


I don't know what to write about now. Don't think you guys wanna know about my Higher Chinese class anymore cause I've been talking about it in the previous two posts. It must be real boring, I know. Well, my blog is getting more and more boring. Nothing interesting to blog about. Every post is almost the same. Home econs aka food and Higher Chinese. LOL. These topics and the long and wordy posts turns readers off, yeah? Oh, I don't think I have any readers other than...

KOH YEE CHIN.

Hey Yeechin, your name is mentioned here again! HAHAHA.


Alright! I think I have something different to blog about. Let me tell you how I spent my day yesterday okay? :) Haha there's also no use if you say no cause I'm already blogging about it. :P

So, I spent my Saturday all alone. Nah, I don't really feel lonely cause I did meaningful things. I mean, things which were meaningful to me? Haha. I don't think you feel the same way as me after reading what I did.

Home > Bugis street > Changi Airport > Home.

You must be wondering what am I doing at Changi Aiprot, am I right! I suppose there's no need for you to think when you see "Bugis street" cause I must be shopping there. Hahaha but did the word "study" came across your mind when you see "Changi Aiport"? If it did, then you're right! I WAS STUDYING AT CHANGI AIRPORT HELL YEAH I'M AWESOME! I gotta tell you this, CHANGI AIRPORT IS A GREAT PLACE FOR STUDYING. Or should I say, AWESOME. :D You're not wrong, you're not dreaming, this is not illusion. I studied at Changi Airport dude!

Oops I think I've gotten a bit too far! Can you freaking believe that I studied? I forgotten to mention that I was studying at Changi Airport's McDonald's. Didn't know that the McDonald's there was so quiet, such a good place. Other outlets are always filled with noises which make me can't really concentrate but its totally different at Changi Airport so next time I would be going there more often to study. :)

My eyes are big, aren't they? :P  

Lol I studied for 2 hours straight and managed to finish my tuition homework. I did it omg hahaha I'm so proud of myself. :D But my original plan was also to revise for Geography and read a book but I didn't have the time as it was getting late and I went home at around 8pm.

I don't know why I spent so much money even though I did not buy any clothes at Bugis street. D: I just bought a clutch which only cost $15 and some other stuffs like belt which adds up to $16. And also my McDonald's meal. All that adds up to $37. Having a second thought, its not too bad actually. At least I didn't buy clothes! LOL. 

Yeap, so that's considered a fruitful day spent. :) 

Now its just some random pictures that I would be posting:


Juhee, Kelly and I. (: 

Wei Jie. LOL. 


Venise and I. It was during badminton training. Venise, Diane and I were slacking so we did some retarded shit things hahaha. 


Attempting to kiss. But failed. HAHAHA. 


Doing funny faces at each other. :P LOL I know we're damn retarded. 


I miss my old fringe, kthxbye. ):

FORMSPRING ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment