Saturday 27 August 2011

Remember when.

Feeling hungry? :) 

Home econs on Wednesday and we baked tarts. :) It was freaking awesome. I always say that the food is awesome each time there's home econs practical lessons. Well that's the truth! As you can see from the pictures, it looks appetizing right. Hehehe. The tarts we baked were fruit and quiche tarts. :) Both were nice but I prefer the fruit tart cause there's custard on the base. :)




After home econs Kelly, Rahmat, Mingxuan and I slacked outside 1N2 classroom for awhile while I finished up my tarts. Hahaha, I think I'm the first in the class who finished it. I always can't wait to finish up the food after home econs. :>

Something very funny happened after badminton training on Tuesday! Venise, Tzehui, Huiping and I were having our drinks and chatting while Venise suddenly told us that the man sitting behind us looks very familar. I found him familiar too before Venise said it out.

So our discussion began. As we were thinking of his name, we kept turning back and laughed very loudly so I think he knew that we were having a discussion about him. After Tzehui went up and confirmed with him that he was the prime minister, I called my mum and finally we knew his name! Hahaha. He's Mr George Yeo, the ex prime minister of foreign affiars if I'm not wrong. :)

Hahaha we were very excited and Venise even went up to asked for his signature. I asked for it too after that! LOL. It was an interesting interaction with the ex prime minister.

Cool right. Hehehe. XD

Some pictures taken yesterday during class period:













Went to Tampines Mall with Shawn, Junwen, Joseph, Jason and Zhengyang after school yesterday. The boys were really irritating. They were going around asking people if they think that my leg is fat when we were at the bus stop. They were like, "Eh, she got elephant leg right?" They're so mean. Tsk.

Anyway, we met Venise, Tzehui and Huiping there too. All of them bought MacDonalds except for me. ): I'm on a diet. I really am. I vowed on the bus that I'm going to fast until the end of September. The fasting plan is that I won't be eating breakfast, recess and lunch. But I would be having dinner and of course, drink water. I feel like changing it to having 1 meal a day. That means I can have either breakfast or recess or lunch or dinner.

Haha actually I've already started this plan on the beginning of this week. Its still going on smoothly. :) And yes, I lost weight. Around 0.5kg - 1kg? Hahaha that's a lot to me already. I lost it in just 6 days okay! I shall continue with this and hopefully it works well. :) I don't really care if its unhealthy or not. I just need to lose weight.


Badminton training was fine. I thought the results of the selection of school team would be out but it wasn't. Venise and I were holding each other's hand tightly while the teacher talked to all of us. LOL. I can see that Venise was really very stressed. I think she said that if she's not chosen she would just change CCA. I'm quite scared of the result too, if I'm not chosen then all the efforts I've put in in these 8 months will be wasted?

I feel that my leg muscle gets bigger and bigger each time after training. Argh, why is that so! I hate muscles, they're so disgusting and furthermore, I cannot get rid of them! They stay forever. Unlike fats, there's still chance of getting rid of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment