Sunday 14 August 2011

Right next to you.


Tomorrow is Monday again, I don't feel like going to school. I've been lacking of sleep. A lot of sleep. Somehow I couldn't wait for the September holidays to arrive. I should be loving school as usual. But now, I just have an urge to have a holiday. Perhaps I'm sick and tired of the school life, and I need a break. I'm forcing myself to think on the positive sides when there are so much negative things. Especially negative comments made by my friends, my own classmates. I realised that they are all good 'actors' and 'actresses'. Not all, but a handful. People are actually backstabbing each other.


Just because I don't talk about my problems, doesn't mean they don't exist. I have numerous problems, but I try not to think about it. But whenever I'm showering, I tend to think about all my problems and that's when I have many 'whys' stuck in my head. Like why can't I make things better? Why am I doing such things? I just hope to clear all my doubts and lead a carefree life. Looking on the brighter side, I'm actually reflecting on myself. But I still don't see a change in myself. I'm making the same mistakes over and over again. People around me are changing. I really hate this change but I have to adapt to it. I believe I'm also changing. Nevertheless, in this changing world, I can trust God's unchanging word.


Time seems to pass very quickly in August. I've not been studying for the upcoming tests and exams. At the end of the day, I always feel that I've just wasted another day, again. I really need a holiday to recharge myself. During the holidays, I planned to sleep early every night, then wake up early in the morning to go jogging. I seriously need to exercise and lose weight. Even my mum says that I'm fat. How could I not believe her words? I'm getting fatter and fatter.


On a side note, I'm obsessed with this television programme. I think this is the best show that mediacorp has filmed. I'm sure that quite a number of you have heard of it. 'On the Fringe' is really a great show! This show is very much relevant to a teenager's life. I love Zhiyong! He's damn charming and handsome! I know you love him too. Admit it. (:

I saw the super adorable cat again in school last Thursday! :D 


I think this picture is really cute! A small boy and a cat together. Aww. 


Say hi to my bunny ear ring! ;) Hahaha. Just to clarify, its 'bunny ear' 'ring'. Not 'bunny' 'earring'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment