Saturday 31 December 2011

Dear 2012, please be good.


Went to 112 Katong with Venise and Tzehui today! It's a new shopping mall. This was my first time going there! Had lunch and we went to the arcade after that. It was super fun. Walked around and we went to Challenger. We used their Macbook to take pictures and the staff kept looking at us HAHA.

Tzehui went off first so Venise and I went to Parkway Parade. This was also my first time going there. LOL. There was nothing much so we didn't stay there for too long. Went home after that. :)


Happy New Year's Eve!

Today is the last day of 2011 and I have to say, 2011 has been a great year. From my memory, my life has been really bad for the past few years because of some stupid people lol I shouldn't get affected by them. My life finally improved this year. I can't express how much I love 2011 in words but I hope you get what I mean.

I have to say again, this year flew by. Still it feels like everything has changed within this short year. Maybe I've been too caught up in my own thoughts and life that I missed out some things going on around me. At some points I was completely lost and struggling with exams, friendships, relationships and kinship.

In 2011, I entered Secondary school, I made new friends, I got to know who are my real and fake friends, I watched people change, so much things has happened and I've learnt a lot. No pain, no gain. But this year is definitely a memorable year. Not exactly looking forward to 2012 cause I'm still enjoying 2011! Let's just hope things will get better.

My top five new year's resolutions are...
#1 LOSE WEIGHT!!! DIE DIE MUST LOSE WEIGHT LOLOL.
#2 Save more money.
#3 Be better in badminton.
#4 Be fit in fitness. That means I must exercise regularly hahaha.
#5 Improve on my studies.
And the list goes on...

Have a great year ahead everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment