Friday 11 November 2011

You're the one I want.

(Click on the pictures to enlarge.)








This is a super hilarious and retarded chat between Bryan and I yesterday. Seriously damn joke HAHAHA.


So today is 11/11/11! Spent the whole afternoon at Tampines Safra for badminton training. Surprisingly it was not bad for me cause I suddenly can smash? Lol I have magical power. Today's actually a great day because...
  1.  The cruise trip is confirmed if nothing goes wrong! ☺ *throws confetti*
  2.  My mum is considering getting me a personal laptop fyeah. Hope she'll agree on it!
  3. I'll be going to Universal Studios with Tzehui, Venise, Huiping and Jason next Monday. I've already bought the tickets online yay~
  4. Tzehui, Venise, Huiping and I are planning to have a chalet in December. We'll sure be blasting Mistletoe for the whole day cause Christmas will be nearing by then. HAHA.
  5. We're also planning to bake cookies and cupcakes at my house since I have a big big oven in the kitchen that has never been used before. LOL. Hopefully my mum would allow them to come. I'll think of many reasons to convince her. ☺
There are so many plans ahead. I think December is gonna be an awesome month. I hope all goes well. ☺ Whoohoo I can't wait!

Before you leave my blog, kindly click on my Nuffnang Ads on the right! Please help okkkkkk. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment