Saturday 5 November 2011

I don't care what you think of me.


Went to Bugis Junction with Tzehui and Venise to watch 'In Time' on Thursday. ☺ We went into the cinema 15 minutes earlier and we were the first to enter so I assumed that there will be no one else inside. Then, Tzehui suddenly said that she saw an uncle sitting at the front.

Lol that freaked me out. Afterwards Venise said it too but I did not believe them. So Tzehui went up and the uncle who was lying down on the seat just stood up. Lolol it was scary cause I thought that he's a ghost and somemore he was wearing white.

 

The movie was quite interesting overall although I don't get the ending of it. By the way it's the first PG 13 movie I watched hahaha. The movie was about the people living in a world where time = money. And they need time to keep them alive. The poor have to work very hard to earn time and some of them beg or even steal time from other people or else they'll die. While the rich people have hundreds and thousands of years, which allows them to live forever.

I don't think I should say anymore about this movie, go and watch it k. Rating: 7.5/10. ☺


We went to Bugis Street after the movie and there's so many things that caught my eye but I don't have money. ☹ Whatever it is, I must go there again next week. Oh I can't wait for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn to be out! It'll be out on 24 November which is the day I'm going for the camp. ☹ I'm gonna watch it when I'm back whoohoo I can't wait. Hahaha. 

  





Dad came and pick me up and we went to Sentosa. It was damn boring cause it's the second time I've been there to watch 'Songs of the Sea'. It's a water musical show and it's nothing special to me already since I've watched it before. Everything was just boring actually. Lol.


I went to ride the luge before the show started. Okay so there were two roads for you to choose. Either the jungle trail or the dragon trail. The previous time I chose the dragon trail so I wanna try the going to the jungle trail this time but I was afraid that there might be lizards there.

I was stopping at the middle of the road and was deciding on which way to go when I saw a freaking huge lizard (with super long tail ewww. -.-) crawling across the road at the jungle trail. Omg that scared the hell out of me. Luckily I didn't went there straightaway otherwise I don't know how would I react if I see the lizard. Maybe I might just faint there. HAHAHA.

The picture above is for your reference if you've never rode the luge before/have forgotten how it's like/you don't understand what I'm talking about. ☺

I hope that you could understand what I've drawn. If you don't understand what I'm talking about and what I've drawn then... too bad. :P I know my drawing sucks but my English still can pass right? HAHA. Lol don't expect me to find a picture of a lizard and paste it there cause I don't even dare to search for the image. I'm really super duper scared of lizards. Have a nice day people byebye. ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment