Tuesday 15 November 2011

The one that got away.


We ELEPHANT!


Were you expecting this post to be on the Universal Studios trip? Ahahaha nope, I'm not going to blog about that today cause I'm very sleepy now. Going to sleep after I finish this post. :) 

I was forced to wake up to go for badminton training this morning. It was torturous cause I didn't have enough sleep. Went to IKEA for lunch after training with Venise, Tzehui and Huiping. Actually it's breakfast + lunch + dinner for me. So it's brunchner? Lolol I've only heard of brunch but never brunchner. Never mind, this is a new word created by me. :)

WAIT.

After I typed 'brunchner', I went to Google it and this word actually exists?! Omg it's no longer my creation.


Forget it.

We had a great time at IKEA. The food was so delicious. I've not been there for a long time already. I remembered I had spaghetti with meatballs the last time I went there. It's a long long time ago. They used to sell them, ya am I right? Don't tell me I'm wrong leh otherwise I'll be damn embarrassed. :$

In the first place I shouldn't even type it out cause I'm actually embarrassing myself if I'm wrong. Whatever, but from what I recalled, I really had spaghetti with meatballs there! Oh I have to emphasize a point. It's spaghetti with meatballs, not two separated dishes.

     
This is NOT what I meant. Anyway we had it for lunch. :D (Except for the garlic bread.)

This is what I meant. YOU HUNGRY? 

We walked around IKEA after that and we went crazy. We took videos of us acting as if we're in our own house and Venise is the guest. Something like that hahaha. Their showroom are all so perfect. It's my ideal type of house/room apart from those that are on Tumblr. :)





Stay tune for my next post alright. :) I think you could already predict what I'm going to say next right. Please help to click on my Nuffnang Ads on the right AHAHAHA thanks!

P.S. 11/11/11 was not a good day for me in the end. A lizard ruined it. ):

No comments:

Post a Comment