Wednesday 9 November 2011

Turn that rain into sunshine.

Before you start reading this post or after you've read this post, please do me a favour by clicking on my nuffnang ads on the right and this link! Thanks! ☺ Please click on it! Don't worry, it's not virus or whatever pranks okay! ☺

Had BBQ on Monday. It was organised by my ex-swimming coach, who is now my brother's swimming coach LOL. He has also invited other students who are staying in the same condo. It was a blast! Everyone enjoyed themselves. There were good food, good games, everything was good. ☺

Perfect. Fabulous. Wonderful. Superb. Marvelous. Fantastic. Splendid. Awesome. Wow I'm crazy. Hahaha that's all I could think of. Words can't describe how perfect fabulous wonderful superb marvelous fantastic splendid awesome it was. ☺

We played a counting game then I owned all of them muahahahaha. Okay there's nothing to be proud of cause I'm the oldest there. :P

Oh and something epic happened...


Actually it was quite sad cause I've never encountered or expected anyone to call me aunty. (Except for those who were just joking.) But thinking that he's just a small boy, probably only 4 years old, I can take that as he has yet to learn how to address people correctly. Ok la whatever, I think I just look old to him. Or maybe I look like an alien but he doesn't know how to pronounce alien so he just said aunty. LOLOL.

After BBQ, we (some of the kids and I) played basketball and Ronald (our swimming coach) taught me how to longboard! And I think I already got the hang of it. ☺ After which, he lent me his ukulele (something like a guitar) and taught me how to play a song too. Yay I learned something new again. 








 

Ending this post with two photos of my qianbian face.
P.S. Please remember to click on my nuffnang ads and this link! , thanks! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment