Wednesday 2 November 2011

No one really knows our heartaches.


I miss school. (But not the lessons.) Seriously, I dislike long holidays. To me, it's like staying at home and waiting to get fatter and fatter each day. I want to go out more often but obviously I can't cause I don't have enough money and my parents won't allow me to go out so frequently. I hope that someone could play badminton with me everyday hahahaha. I need to burn fats.

Anyway the things that keeps me looking forward to are the CCA days (Tuesday and Friday), sports camp, going to Sentosa with my family tomorrow and going on cruise which mum agreed on and I hope that it's true. Er, I think that's all? I'm really bored now but I refuse to start doing the holiday homework due to plain laziness. Lol perhaps I should go and Google ways to keep myself from getting bored. Kbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment