Monday 28 November 2011

Impossible.


Hi I'm back from the sports camp. ☺ Overall it was good. I just hate the beep test. I was like an idiot embarrassing myself there. Everyone must be laughing at me. The more I think, the more embarrassed I am. I wish such thing has never happened. Haiz I just want to dig a hole and bury myself in it.

This is roughly what we did in the camp: NAPFA test, sports lecture (boring but I was sitting at the back so I can talk, play, sleep haha), bouldering (indoors rock climbing), beep test (the worst part of the camp), circuit training (tiring but I like it lol), 10km walk at East Coast Park, taebo, doing jumping jacks at 6am, sports carnival (I did not touch the frisbee AT ALL).

I'll go for the camp again next year provided I can pass the beep test lor haha. But most probably I would be going cause I want the shirt! LOL. Sadly this year's impossible shirt sucks. The material is cotton (I want dri-fit!) and the colour is red. Crap.


Went out with Venise and Tzehui yesterday to watch Breaking Dawn. ♥♥♥ It's a super awesome movie, Edward and Bella were so sweet and Jacob was so handsome. Can't wait for part 2 to be out. ☺






Day 1 - Ten random facts about yourself.
Day 2 - Nine things you do everyday.
Day 3 - Eight things that annoy you.
Day 4 - Seven fears/phobias.
Day 5 - Six songs that you're addicted to.
Day 6 - Five things you can't live without.
Day 7 - Four memories you won't forget.
Day 8 - Three words you can't go a day without.
Day 9 - Two things you wish you could do.
Day 10 - One person you can trust.

This is a 10 days challenge thingy I found on the net. I'll skip day 1 cause I did a post on it before. Here's the post by the way, #10 random facts. So I'll start with day 2.

Day 2 - Nine things you do everyday.
  1. Surf the net, which includes facebook, blogs, online stores, etc.  
  2. Breathe.
  3. Eat.
  4. Sleep.
  5. Bathe. 
  6. Imagine things that may happen/could never happen. 
  7. Plan things. 
  8. Use my phone. 
  9. Ask myself lots questions. Eg. "Should I buy this?" "How much money do I have now?" "When should I go out again?" "What should I eat today?" "Why am I so fat?" "Why am I so ugly?" "How to lose weight?" "Why am I still eating when I'm already so fat?" Yea, it always revolves around these questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment