Thursday 1 December 2011

All I want for Christmas is you.


It's finally December. ☺ "Christmas celebrates Jesus birthday. Therefore it's not valentines day. So why is being single this season such an issue? Jesus isn't enough?" Yea I totally agree on this.

I'm heading to Hong Kong in 5 days' time. Initially my parents didn't planned to go Disneyland cause they thought it's too childish for me. Nooooo it's not! Normally the first thing you'd think of Hong Kong is the Disneyland there right. So how can we miss it?

In the end they booked the tickets and the hotel too. Lol I didn't know there's Disneyland hotel. #fail. I feel that this trip is gonna be fun. There's Disneyland, Ocean Park, shopping and lots of nice food there. Everything's nice, but price not nice lolol. Anyway I must control myself and not to overeat and gain so much weight. I don't wanna be even fatter when I come back. But sometimes food is really hard to resist. Haha.






1. Handsome Jacob on Seventeen magazine. ♥♥♥
2. The impossible shirt.
3 & 4. Two pictures of my awesome purple hair. ♥ Yes, I dyed it! Haha. And I'm gonna cut my long fringe soon.
5. Gif of Mr Bean. He's expression is like "Ah! Hehehe caught you!". Hahaha cute.

P.S. My hair is not purple in picture number 2 cause it was taken yesterday. I dyed my hair today. ☺
P.P.S. Please help to click on my Nuffnang Ads on the left! Thanks. ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment