Tuesday 13 December 2011

Time changes everything.


Went to Bugis Street and NEX with Venise today and we watched Arthur Christmas at NEX. The plan was rather impromptu cause we were at NEX then we just went to the cinema to check out the movies that were available. Since there wasn't much choices we just picked Arthur Christmas.

Haha I think it turned out great? The movie was quite okay, rating: 7.5/10. ☺ Initially I thought Justin Bieber would appear in the movie but they only played his 'Santa Clause Is Coming To Town' music video before the movie started.


Day 1 - Ten random facts about yourself.
Day 2 - Nine things you do everyday.
Day 3 - Eight things that annoy you.
Day 4 - Seven fears/phobias.
Day 5 - Six songs that you're addicted to.
Day 6 - Five things you can't live without.
Day 7 - Four memories you won't forget.
Day 8 - Three words you can't go a day without.
Day 9 - Two things you wish you could do.
Day 10 - One person you can trust.

Day 7 - Four memories you won't forget.
  1. "When I was 13, I had my first love." HAHAHA geddit?! 
  2. When I first went to Universal Studio. ☺☺☺ Oh I just remembered I haven't do a post on it. 
  3. 16 April 2011 (I still remember the date hahaha) when I finally got my iPhone!! I think it's the #1 phone in this world and no matter how hard Saumsung or HTC or Sony Ericsson or LG or whatever phone tries, they'll never beat iPhone. #justsaying
  4. When I first entered Secondary school. It changed my life. From hell to heaven. 

P.S. Follow me on twitter! @wanganjie

No comments:

Post a Comment