Monday 12 December 2011

We got matching tattoos.

I'm posting up all the photos of the Hong Kong trip that are in my phone. Actually there are some more in my mum's phone. Might be posting it if I could get it from her.

This is super awesome. 

At the airport. 

Our hotel. 

Cute? :3

Elephaaaaant. ♥

MRT card.

Isn't this suppose to be guardians in Singapore? 

Day 1 - Ten random facts about yourself.
Day 2 - Nine things you do everyday.
Day 3 - Eight things that annoy you.
Day 4 - Seven fears/phobias.
Day 5 - Six songs that you're addicted to.
Day 6 - Five things you can't live without.
Day 7 - Four memories you won't forget.
Day 8 - Three words you can't go a day without.
Day 9 - Two things you wish you could do.
Day 10 - One person you can trust.

Day 5 - Five things you can't live without.
  1. Earth.
  2. Air.
  3. Money. (must be enough for me)
  4. Music.
  5. Proper home. 
I didn't mention water or food or handphone is because in general, money can buy me all those things.

Ending this post with a big picture of an elephant. ♥♥♥ (Lol I think it resembles me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment