Saturday 17 December 2011

I'm limited edition.

I looked weird.

Day 1 - Ten random facts about yourself.
Day 2 - Nine things you do everyday.
Day 3 - Eight things that annoy you.
Day 4 - Seven fears/phobias.
Day 5 - Six songs that you're addicted to.
Day 6 - Five things you can't live without.
Day 7 - Four memories you won't forget.
Day 8 - Three words you can't go a day without.
Day 9 - Two things you wish you could do.
Day 10 - One person you can trust.

Day 8 - Three words you can't go a day without.
  1. Orh.
  2. Ok. 
  3. Eat. 
Watched Alvin And The Chipmunks 3 with my brother today. The chipmunks are so cute and funny. :) Ooooo I just realised I watched 3 movies this week. Arthur Christmas, Puss In Boots and Alvin And The Chipmunks 3. Haha all of them are animated movies.

It's so frustrating when I have no idea how to start on the homework. And my internet/laptop is so freaking slow hence I always get irritated when I'm trying to do those homework that requires the internet. By the way now my mum isn't getting me a new laptop anymore. Aiya this is expected I know she won't keep her promise.

I've added a widget that displays my tweets at the sidebar. Follow me on twitter! :) I'm not very active on facebook now.

No comments:

Post a Comment