Friday 16 December 2011

Universal Studios Singapore.

Hi I'm finally going to blog about the USS trip that Venise, Tzehui, Huiping and Jason I went on the 14th November! It has been over a month. We met at Bedok interchange, took MRT to Eunos and cab to Resort World. Ahaha k I still remember that, I have good memory! ☺


We reached there at around 11am and fortunately the weather was good. ☺ We walked around and decided to take the roller coaster! Yes it might seem scary but actually it's really fun and exciting! We took the human ride (red colour) first, and I kept screaming "I love Jonghyun!" "I love SNSD!" "I love SHINee!" LOL MAD. 


That feeling when you're on the roller coaster is really hard to explain unless you tried it yourself. It was like you're flying? Hahaha it was so cool. Trust me, you won't regret taking it. Roller coaster is a must-try ride when you go to USS. It'll be a waste if you don't try it. 


Took the cylon ride (blue) with Tzehui after that. I think the rest of them were scared but in the end all of them tried yay. ☺ Anyway the feeling was crazy cause the ride was 360 degree. After taking it, I felt that my life is complete and there's no more regrets hahaha! And I could just die there. Lol what am I talking about! 


I ended up taking 7 times the cylon and twice the human ride. It's better not to take too many times cause you'll feel your back/neck aching after that! (That happened to me.)


Subsequently we took almost all the rides, watched a 4D and a live show. We went to "Loui's" to have spaghetti cause the smell attracted us haha. The serving was so small and somemore it was shared among Tzehui, Jason and I. So we ordered a 20 inch pizza and all of us shared. ☺ 

The spaghetti. So little right? ☹

The pizza was HUGE. 

Yes it's really expensive but...

Look the size of a slice of pizza! I think it's worth the money.

Venise spilled her drink. :P


We couldn't finish the whole pizza so I brought the remaining 1 slice home hahaha.

Indian man volunteering to dance LOL. 


Tzehui, Huiping and Jason went home first while Venise and I stayed cause Venise dropped her camera pouch when we were taking a ride. We walked around and there's actually some places that we did not go. We also watched a musical, it was great! 


Stayed until around 8pm and we decided to go since it was late and they still haven't get back to us regarding the pouch. Took a cab and there was a traffic jam and there's extra charge cause it was the peak hour. The taxi driver said the nearest MRT station is Bugis but Raffles Place is nearer lor wth he wanted to cheat our money? LOL. 

We asked him to drop us at Raffles Place and we took MRT to Kallang since there's bus from there to our house. It was sooooo packed but luckily it was just a few stops away. Finally I reached home at around 9.30pm and it was my first time reaching home at this timing!

It was such a memorable day. I wish I could go to USS again! AWWW UNIVERSAL STUDIOS I LOVE YOU LA YOU'RE THE BEST PLACE IN SINGAPORE (OTHER THAN MY HOME) HEHEHE. If only your ticket price is more affordable... Then I'll visit you frequently! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment