Wednesday 21 December 2011

My happy ending.

I got my laptop yesterday. Like finally?! I don't know how my mum actually agreed on it. I guess she read my blog? Ok hi mum. I was trying out the camera and the quality sucks. I can't take pictures on cameroid.com. And I don't know why???

Actually I have some pictures to post but they're all in my phone now. I'm lazy to upload them + I'm still not so sure how to use the laptop. I don't have a mouse now so it's quite difficult to use. Anyway here are THREE picture of myself. LOL. Was just trying out the camera yea.

I did not cover my eyes, it was the effect!

My annoyed face? Lol.

Ahahaha my SHINee and SNSD posters. There's actually more 1 more on the right!

I just realised there's date on each of the picture argh why like that! ._.

No comments:

Post a Comment