Friday 2 December 2011

Eat. Sleep. Blog.

Oh, hi! -waves-

Ahhhhh nooooo don't shoot me!!

Booooo! AHAHAHAHA. 

Ok bye! ☺

Hahahaha how do you feel about these gifs? Funny? I feel that it's very dumb and shameless. Lol. I doubt that anyone would ever do such things at home - making gifs of yourself. But please don't think I'm crazy. I'm just too bored.

Ok whatever. Did anyone of you laughed at it? If no, then it's like awkward. Cause you're just staring at the computer screen, looking at my full of expression face while (I assume) your face is expressionless. *moment of silence...*

☺☺☺

Can't believe how quickly time flies. Yet another month has passed and I've been doing nothing productive except bumming around and wasting money. I think I should really start to prepare myself for next year. (Or rather start doing the holiday homework.) Can't imagine how will it be like for me.

Day 1 - Ten random facts about yourself.
Day 2 - Nine things you do everyday.
Day 3 - Eight things that annoy you.
Day 4 - Seven fears/phobias.
Day 5 - Six songs that you're addicted to.
Day 6 - Five things you can't live without.
Day 7 - Four memories you won't forget.
Day 8 - Three words you can't go a day without.
Day 9 - Two things you wish you could do.
Day 10 - One person you can trust.

Day 4 - Seven fears/phobias.
  1. Lizards. 
  2. No money.
  3. No handphone. 
  4. Fail exam. 
  5. Being alone outside in the dark. Especially when there's lizards around. 
  6. Being forever alone. 
  7. Death.
P.S. I did not dyed my hair. It was just a prank! Can't believe some people really believed me. Hahaha! Sorry I just love to prank people. Lol maybe one day when I'm saying the truth nobody would believe me cause I lied to them too many times. And this always happen to me: When I'm serious, people take it as a joke while when I'm joking, people take it seriously.

2 comments:

  1. Very pai sei leh. P.S Gou ma,I have nth to say about u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're exposing yourself, my dear gou er zi. :P

    ReplyDelete