Friday 23 December 2011

Everything is in a mess.

Yes my eyes are weird, I know. But I wanted to show that I'm 'shocked' when I kissed myself. Aiya anyhow lol. 

I did this 'rocker sign' and then I started wondering if my index finger and my last finger could touch.

So I tried it and my fingers can't touch. I think it's because they're too short? Haha. I know you must be trying it now.  

I have a sudden urge to change my blog url, oh my. I've already thought of the url! And perhaps I should change it on the 1st of January? Then that'll be a brand new start. I don't know if I should change it or not. Hmm...

Sorry for this short and meaningless post. Too lazy to do the 10-day-challenge and I've got nothing to blog about. 2 more days to Christmas and I'm probably going to Malaysia on that day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment