Tuesday 27 December 2011

Christmas/Malacca D1.


Hi I'm back from Malaysia, I went to Malacca by the way. It was actually a 2D1N trip. 2 days were like 2 weeks to me. Haha. The trip was boring. I should have stayed in Singapore. Whenever I come back from another country, I'll always feel that Singapore is the best. 

Reached Malacca in the afternoon, had lunch and we proceeded to our hotel. I had nothing to do so I slept. Haha. Headed out for dinner in the evening and we had chicken rice. It tasted really great but the waiting time was very long. I think it's worth it anyway. Went to the night market and shopping mall after that. I did not buy anything. ): Went back to the hotel and... that was how I spent my Christmas. I think it was all about food. Haha. How was yours? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment