Saturday 10 December 2011

Hong Kong trip.

I'm back from Hong Kong. Basically it was a suckish and unpleasent trip. Didn't really enjoy myself and I feel that I'm just wasting my 4 days there. Hong Kong is definitely good, but the people I went with aren't. The first one and a half day was still okay, but afterwards it was just horrible. I was in good mood at the last day but things just screwed up.

Day 1.

Reached Hong Kong at around 4pm and we headed to Hollywood Hotel but they said the hotel was full or whatever so they changed our hotel to Disneyland Hotel. They actually upgraded our hotel haha. From ★★★★ to ★★★★★. Went to Disneyland after that and just took a few rides. Nothing much there actually.



Disneyland Hotel.



Our view from the hotel room.

Our tickets. 




My ticket.




Firework.

Fake snow. 

Day 2. 

Disneyland again. My parents bought the 2 days ticket. It was getting boring cause everything's just the same. Checked out of the hotel in the afternoon and we went to another hotel which located in the city. Wanted to go for shopping but the taxi driver dropped us at the wrong place. So we went to meet my mum's friend and we had dinner together.





She's so adorable. 






My lunch.



The view from our room. 



Day 3. 

Went to don't know what crap places. Was in an extremely bad mood that day. Took only 2 pictures anyway. Okay I remembered I went to Page One, by the way it's a bookstore. I was really unlucky cause I had stomachache. And it just happened that I had stomachache too when I was in Taiwan's Page One 2 years back. Lol. Page One, you hate me so much?



Day 4.

Finally the last day of the trip. Was very excited to go back to Singapore. But who knows? There was a technical problem with the plane and it was only announced 2 hours after we board the plane. We were supposedly to take off at 3.20pm but it was delayed until 12.45am. And we just spent almost 10 hours waiting. It was so tiring. But I'm glad that I'm back home at last.




Things I got for myself: Novel (Lol I good girl read books one ok.), iPhone cover and H&M leather shorts.

Apologies for not getting anything for my friends cause there was really nothing to buy. I only got 3 things for myself ya, so disappointing.

There're a few more pictures in my phone, will post it up the next time. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment